We are proud to announce a new & improved Canica Game, and with it, it comes the new Official Trailer, with an awesome music created by Assabè.
The highlight is that CANICA is not a boring ball far away from the player. In contrast it is close to you, and you can fully costumize and tune it in the FACTORY with loads of features like skins, textures, insides, trails and dusts as you gain canica-coins finishing the levels with the minimum shots as possible.
In Addition you have a lot of elements to make it harder (and sometimes easier) to get the next level: loops, boosters, electric rays, doors, buttons, teleports, fires, gravitational fields, pipes and, of course, the classic videogame crate!
You have 2 Versions:
Get Canica Full!
- Over 100 Challenging levels
- FACTORY: ALL the features (over 140) to exactly fit the CANICA with your Style, including the awesome PLANETARY System items
Get Canica Free!
- 60 generous levels
- FACTORY: Some features to Tune the CANICA
Recently I developed a Flash Version of Citrus Game to test that new possibility offered by Unity Game Development Software.
Many drastic adjustments were necessary to make it work in Flash:
- Chop Terrain into grid, because the Terrain Tool don’t work in Flash.
- Modify and adapt all the physics, as the enemies jammed and behaved very differently due to the adjustments made.
- Control: addition of a sidebars to rotate the player, because the flash can not use the right mouse button to focus (Who was initially my idea). Neither work other keys. ZOOM also adapted as the Mouse Wheel isn’t working with Flash.
- Adapt all iTween PLUGIN code, that I use intensively.
- Optimize the enemies code as that slows down the game.
- Simplify texture, shader, sky and water.
- Adapt Fonts.